Vista 264 vegades, descarregada 4 vegades
a prop de Livádion, South Aegean (Greece)
Start early, not later than 9am, bring a lot of water and picnic on Sykama beach. Great benches on the beach are available.
- start from Livadi by taking trail #1A up to Chora
- then hike on trail #2 from Chora to Gyftika
- then follow trail #4 from Gyftika to Panagia
- from Panagia, take trail #5 to Sykama beach. Just before reaching the beach, you’ll see a restaurant on your right where you can get more water or even a lunch alternatively.
- if you brought you suit, swim at Sykama beach
- reach the end of the beach on the other side and then trail #6 starts from Sykama to Galani
- From Galani leaves trail #6 (don’t go to Pyrgos) and hike on the unpaved road going to Chrysoloras Winery
- stay on this trail until you reach the junction to turn left toward trail #1
- once trail #1 reached, turn right back to Chora
- finish the hike by going downhill back to Livadi with trail #1A.
The trails are sometimes bushy and thorny, wear pants.
A shorter version on this hike, is to start from Chora and then you save 5-6km.
Enjoy the hike!