- Guarda i accedeix a totes les teves rutes GPS
- Afegeix fotos i vídeos a les teves rutes
- Crea el teu propi mapa de rutes
- Comparteix rutes amb els amics
- Mostra les teves rutes a Google Earth
Membres de Wikiloc
This is one of the best known hiking trails in Norway. It is a 7-8 hours hike at a moderate speed. The main Besseggen ridge is relatively easy to traverse in dry weather, but caution is needed when hiking in wet conditions. Note that there is easy access to good drinking water on the first half of the hike (when starting from Memurubu), but next to no water on the second half when approaching the Besseggen main ridge. I recommend hiking with a light day pack and using the Gjende boat service to transport rest of gear and baggage to Gjendesheim.