- Guarda i accedeix a totes les teves rutes GPS
- Afegeix fotos i vídeos a les teves rutes
- Crea el teu propi mapa de rutes
- Comparteix rutes amb els amics
- Mostra les teves rutes a Google Earth
Membres de Wikiloc
2007-8-29 A 38 mile loop, 22 miles of which are singletrack, with 5800' of climbing. No doubt most people just drive to the trailhead, but the road has a nice wide shoulder most of the way so it's not a bad spin. There are shady spots to park at the bottom of the trail but I had to park in the sun to heat up my shower ;) Took almost 6.5 hrs. but I passed a lot of people, so for most riders it will probably take longer.