- Guarda i accedeix a totes les teves rutes GPS
- Afegeix fotos i vídeos a les teves rutes
- Crea el teu propi mapa de rutes
- Comparteix rutes amb els amics
- Mostra les teves rutes a Google Earth
Membres de Wikiloc
A long but mostly easy walk. There are a few stiles needing a bit of agility and there was one fallen tree requiring a some clambering. My route home was longer and less pleasant because the Waveney valley was flooded and not easily crossed. The route includes three way-marked pubs, The Artichoke, the Wherry and the Swan. These were useful for thawing out as it was a very windy January day.